How Sales Force Automation simplifies the Manufacturing Industry: Advantages, Features, Trends
March 31, 2021
As traditional functions of business become an increasingly irrelevant way of doing things in this modern world that is technologically driven, manufacturing, FMCG, FMCD industries have no other go but to rethink their business models. These businesses are constantly adapting to digital advancements to change their existing business processes to keep up with competitors and stand chance to stay in the race.
However, most manufacturers, FMCG, FMCD still find it hard to compete in the world today, because of their resistance towards embracing newer technology. Certain software, like the Sales Force Automation or SFA Software for manufacturing, is one such advancement that manufacturers must consider to not fall behind in the industry.
CREST Sales Force Automation or the CREST SFA by Xmplar, is one of the best sales force automation software ever designed and is suitable for businesses of all sizes, whether big or small, where functions take place at the enterprise level and focus mainly on sales and support. It is also capable of managing sales, marketing automation, partner relationship, and customer service, and much more. This cloud-based software additionally helps businesses to manage customer details, keep track of sales leads, . Some of the more prominent features of any SFA Software that are all a boon to the manufacturing, FMCG, FMCD industries include:
Journey Plan, Sales targets, and Achievements:
- Sales representatives can plan their daily / weekly / monthly schedule detailing the outlets which they would be visiting. Respective managers have a provision to review the Journey plan and approve them.
- Periodic Sales targets can be set, and their performance can be measured against the targets at different time periods.
- Various reports are made available for the Sales representatives, Area & Regional Sales Managers and for the Admin, which enables the management team to have a better control on the various KPI – Key Performance Indicators set for the individuals.
Lead and Activity Management:
- Capturing of Leads along with Images and their co-ordinates for effective tracking.
- Approval process for Leads ensures that the right leads are being created by your sales team.
- System automatically records the date and time stamp of order booking along with the booking coordinates enabling a better control on your sales force activities.
- Sales representatives also have an option to capture their daily activities.
Order booking and cancellation through Mobile:
- Simple and precise order booking process through smart phone.
- Online and Offline order booking option ensures that the Sales team is not stranded for want of Internet connection.
- Near real time data processing of data. Auto synchronization of data once the internet connections is established.
- Flexible product search functionality, Viewing of complete Product information along with their images and price at the time of order booking.
- Provision to Edit order and cancel the products.
Product, Price & Order Synchronization:
- Any new product created or any price change to the existing products in the CREST ERP are automatically synchronized to the smart phone and hence the Sales representative will have instant view of these changes.
- Sales representatives are enabled to show the product information online to the outlets or to the new leads which enables quick lead conversion.
- If there is no internet connectivity, then all the orders booked by the Sales representatives are locally saved & automatically synchronized back to the ERP when connectivity is re-established. Hence there is no need for any manual data entry.
Dashboards & Management Reports:
- Intuitive and Crisp dashboards are available for the Sales representative and for the Managers.
- These dashboards help the Sales representative in doing his/her own self appraisal to assess the performance.
- Manager’s dashboards give a consolidated view on their teams’ performance and managers can analyze individual team member performance too.
- Exception reports enable the managers to have better control on the sales representative about their actual visit to the outlet, the place where they have taken the order, their attendance etc.
CREST SFA is one of the Best Sales Force Automation Software and has salient niche benefits, which aim to provide information as and when needed of all things concerning sales, thereby simplifying the process. Here’s a list of benefits of the CREST SFA Software:
Go Mobile –
With CREST SFA application, your Smartphone is no longer just a smartphone. It’s going to be your portable sales office, anywhere, anytime. You can create leads and track them to closure, log your orders, check your sales performance, and stay in pace with the work opportunities anywhere you are.
Workflow and Approvals –
With a simple and easy to use GUI, the CREST SFA software simplifies the designing and automating your business processes have never been easier. Manage your business processes such as Lead approval, activities, and much more through the flexible approval system.
Inside Sales Console –
Deliver your inside sales team with the perfect booster they need. Your sales team can now access intelligent reports on various sales dimensions, status of multiple leads from a single screen, building a smarter and faster workforce.
GPS Tracking –
You can track the coordinates from where the order was booked by the Sales representative, with the help of CREST SFA and have effective control on their productivity.
Reports and Dashboards –
With our seamless design and intuitive interface, you can access your sales team’s dashboards from anywhere and at any time, while getting real-time reports of your business.
The CREST SFA System is an absolute necessity for businesses whose backbone is sales and customer relationship management. This software will easily cut down redundant costs and improve productivity.
A Sales Force Automation Software is undoubtedly a powerful tool for sales representatives to use and carry out their day-to-day tasks across all industries. The reports generated in the process, additionally help your business to make fewer errors in the future and make better decisions. A competent Sales Force Automation system, like the CREST SFA software for manufacturing, FMCG, FMCD, companies, ensures to provide your sales team a whole new way of working and performing to their full potential