From internships to full time positions, we offer different paths
which are both exciting and rewarding, Walk together to reach the destination.
We’re a small team building the most affordable ERP that powers 6,000
and helps them make smarter decisions.
Xmplar is a premier and fast growing Information Technology firm headquartered in
Bengaluru. We build our company culture based on superior performance, success through teamwork, respect and recognition for the individual, diverse and challenging work, flexible and rewarding career opportunities for our employees.
Life at Xmplar
What We Offer
We understand that health is important above everything else, hence we got all our employees covered.
Friendly & Open plan environment
There are no cubicles and everyone is approachable. We are thus creating a friendly and lovable environment.
With group outings and recreation activities, we are fun people to hangout with.
Unlimited Snacks Everyday!
Sweets, Chocolates...your hunger pangs are taken care of. Coffee and Tea round-the-clock
Learning Curve – New technologies
If you have a hunger to learn new technologies, we are with you. We encourage our employees to attain industry-standard skills and capabilities
Flexible work Timings
We understand that everyone has personal and home matters to attend to. You have the flexibility to address them and focus on your work while at office
Currently Open Positions @Xmplar
Hurry up! We’ve got only limited openings. Drop us your resume if your skills suit the below requirements.
Click on the Position link to apply
- 2+ Yrs in JAVA, Java script
- OOPS Technology
- Full stack developer preferred
- Hands-on experience in developing applications using JSF (PrimeFaces), HTML5
- Should have very good knowledge on SQL , Web Service and JPA.
- Very good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Strong core Java skills , with Java certification
- Knowledge on Ofbiz framework / Any ERP will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience in developing applications using Python
- Hands-on experience in Machine Learning/Neural Networks and NLP
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of OOPS Programming Concepts
- Knowledge of Tensorflow and Keras libraries will be an added advantage
Experience in Vue.js or PrimeVue
- Good experience in ERP
- Develop test scripts, test cases and document test results, in accordance with project standards
- Business process knowledge and developing implementation test cases.
- Own and manage Bugzilla or other tracking tool
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Working with the technical team to identify and resolve defects in a timely manner
- Experienced in test automation using Selenium and also manual testing
- Knows basic Java (OOPS concepts, Collections)
- Exposure to testing on Mobile platforms will be an added advantage